Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tis the Season

Our little Chauncy had his first puppy vet visit yesterday!!  

Little Chauncy thinking "wtf is going on?!"



sooooooo sleepy

Poor baby started a part of his vaccines..such a brave little one!! They gave him Benedryl to help him not have an allergic reaction (which btw cost 20 bucks!!! I was like, um, may I run to CVS for a second?!?! lol) so he was SUPER sleepy within minutes. 

Overall he did well and is recovering very well. I did not blog about it but little Chauncy-bear gave me a heart attack on Monday evening!! We had our first ER visit and it was not fun!! Chauncy has confirmed my fear of parenting perhaps tenfold so holding off the idea of a kid...permanently!! Yes, I know what you all are thinking!! "We shall see Claudia" ;-)



Yes, I was aware my four legged kiddo was going to be an investment but after an ER visit and his first puppy exam, holy moly, Momma has to work!!! LOL Artie thinks it is hilarious btw <3

After our pet visit and a much needed nap, we decided we should put the Christmas decor up sometime soon before the month flies by, as it is already doing so. Let the tackling of our tree begin!! 

Snowmen are my thing <3




We have an apartment which I think Artie is thankful for because I LOVE decorating especially for the holidays. Space is limited in any apartment and for that, I am sure Artie is happy. I do not go overboard by any means but I most def could ;-) 





Can't really see my awesome reindeer 








Hers
His 


Last, but most def not least...

Our beautiful tree

Red garland beads were not up yet but hey :-)


Finals are looming ahead so I am off to stimulate the body (pilates, you pervs!! hehe), study, study, study, find Chauncy a stocking, and cook dinner. Artie is in class for work all day so I am thinking BBQ Crockpot Chicken, mashed 'taters, along with a delicious corn salsa...we shall see!! Happy Thursday world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment