Saturday, December 3, 2011

Chauncy Rojas

I would like to announce the arrival of our first boy!!! :-) 



Chauncy Rojas is a 6 week old minature Dachshund. Friday (12-02) I was asked to find him a home so I volunteered to foster him for a few days. I know I have a pretty solid Facebook network and would surely be able to find him a home. Upon seeing his adorable little face, I was instantly in love. 


He was so precious. I secretly then wanted to keep him and I knew that Artie, being the animal lover that he is, would find no reason to object for us to foster him. I secretly wished that Artie would fall in love with him, as I had, and he would suggest on us keeping him instead.

I have no poker face of any kind so when I got home from work, he immediately knew something was stirring in my brain. I tried to play it off but eventually just told him about the foster idea. He was very much on board with the idea. ::SCORE:: first part of my plan had worked!!! I showed him the picture of him and Artie was immediately excited. I mean how could one say no to this precious little face?!?!

Chauncy Rojas
 He then got a grin on his face and was like "You little shit!!" ;-) A look of alleged innocence came over my face with a "I have no clue what you are talking about?"

As I shrugged my shoulders in attempted confusion, I knew I had been discovered but the picture worked its magic and Artie was in love as well. We left to Walmart to go and buy little Chauncy some supplies. Now we are proud parents and could not be happier to be embarking on this adventure!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment