Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July 2012

In light of us finishing our kitchen, we decided to host a small get together for the 4th of July this year. We invited a small group of friends to come and hang out for burgers and fireworks. It was nice getting together and welcoming everyone to our home. It was the first time we were able to introduce everyone to our little place since we moved in. 

Some decor :-)

Cupcakes, Flag Brie, and delicious cookies
Artie's sister and her husband joined us along with some of Artie's co-workers and mutual friends of ours. Here we are mingling :-)



The boys were exceptionally excited about having company over. Both of them are the sweetest dogs ever and are ever so willing to share their love with anyone and everyone!! Luckily for the boys, everyone is a dog lover as much as we are so they were in heaven!! 

Aren't my boys handsome?!?! <3

Being the game lovers we all are as well, a game of Taboo was soon underway!! Can you tell how serious this game gets?! lol I was not doing so hot on this round but managed to get great shots lol ;-)


Soon, one of my best friends, Grace arrived with her family. She has always been like a sister to me and I love her as one. She has always been there for me unconditionally and I am blessed to call her my  friend. These are her kids which I consider my niece and nephews <3 

JoJo (in white), Jr (in red), and last but not least Celi (in green) <3
The guys went off to the fireworks stand and brought back sparklers with tons of fireworks!! Sparklers are my favorite!!

Everyone of all ages enjoying the sparklers lol
Natalie, her husband, John, along with Artie and myself are all a part of a soccer league. We started kicking the ball around for fun while the others mingled and enjoyed the good food and drinks.


Some more pics of our guests and the fireworks that closed our night :-) 




Thanks to everyone that came out and spent the holiday with us. It is so wonderful to be surrounded by so many amazing individuals whom we call friends <3 



“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival." -C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment